Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Songs and S'mores! ~ June 15, 2015

Morning and midday rain on Monday, June 15, forced us to cancel our noon Park and Read event at Washington Park and jeopardized our 7 PM Songs and S'mores program. Fortunately our local meteorologists were in agreement that the evening would be rain-free!
We spent the first 30 minutes singing some well-known songs (Old MacDonald, Take Me Out to the Ballgame, My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean, B-I-N-G-O, etc.) then we gathered around the charcoal grill to roast marshmallows for our s'mores.
My thanks to everyone who came out for our annual Songs and S'mores Night - one of 56 FREE events offered this summer!  I hope you had as much fun as I did!




































































































No comments:

Post a Comment