Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Our Newest Collaboration: Momaha!

The Bellevue Public Library is pleased to announce an exciting new collaboration with Momaha, the Omaha World-Herald's online community for moms!
Beginning in August, the Bellevue Public Library will be hosting a monthly evening program called Momaha's Bellevue Story Time.  We will meet at the library on the 1st Thursday of the month for 30-minutes of stories, songs, puppets, fingerplays and other activities, as well as cookies and milk.

In advance of this, I will be the guest reader at Momaha's Evening Children's Story Time (this Friday) at The Bookworm Bookstore.  Here is the link to a Momaha article for which I was interviewed. 

I would love to see some of our BPL families at Friday night's event!  Our theme will be Teddy Bears, and our library friend, "Hugger Bear" has promised me he will come!  If Friday night doesn't work for you, perhaps you can join me for our first Momaha Bellevue Story Time on Thursday, August 1st at 7 PM.



                 Hugger Bear and I hope to see you at the Bookworm!!

~  Mrs. B.

No comments:

Post a Comment